Military Brands in Skateboarding that we LOVE
I don’t do much in the form of politics, government chatter, or anything like that cause it causes me anxiety and paranoia
(which has been and still is a major part of my life, unfortunately),
but when it comes to our Military, I’d be glad to have endless conversations from the Mental Health aspect, the Skateboarding aspect, the feeling broken aspect etc.
I think you catch my drift.
So a post like this only feels natural, and even better, it just feels good to write about these Military Brands.
It feels really fucking good.
(One of these posts I promise I won’t curse. Until then, fuck it.)
The thing that makes me feel not as good is the lack of support.
So with that said, let’s take a minute or two out of our day to do that.
Military Brands we LOVE!
- Schlaudie Skate Co.
- I am currently riding a Schlaudie deck and LOVE it! Big time. I know the owner personally and he is a great guy that cares about the integrity and fabric of Skateboarding.
- Tragic Skateboards
- Tragic is a new brand that I came across that I really like. I love the old-school gnarliness they bring and I love their roots, along with how into the Punk Rock scene they are. Plus, those old-school decks are the shit. I want to become a collector eventually.
- Thrash n Raid
- I said this before to friends and I will say it again, Thrash n Raid is the most entertaining company in Skateboarding. Their shorts work wonders for me in the lost world that we live in today. Never stop making those. Furthermore, they are unafraid to speak upon topics that most are scared to. They are my next deck, BTW. Love yas!
- Jackchester Woodcrafts
- Jackchester Woodcrafts is fucking legit, custom, creative, hot, fire, the shit. I wanna be mysterious here and just tell you to visit his IG above.
- Raw Graffix
- Homie since the 90’s owns it. The realest, rawest, and highest quality a Skateboarder can ask for PERIOD. #thelegendarymosskids
- Six Feet Above
- This is one of my favorite missions in Skateboarding and as soon as we get donations from our efforts, we plan to pay those forward to this initiative. Just visit the site and donate to them. I’d rather the money go to them than me, for real!
- Bunker Skateboards (Coming Soon – Link to IG)
- Stay tuned, I hope to have a creative hand in this in some way!
Want to get added?
DM on Our Offical Instagram Page
Only the Realest please, no corporate skateboarding pushers.
1 thought on “Military Brands in Skateboarding”
My name is Chuck Lagana. I am an inductee in the Florida skateboard hall of fame. Im aslo a former Navy SWCC and memebr of bith the UDT SEAL Assoc and the UDT SEAL Museum and the Combatcraft crewmans assoc. Im interested in making a board . My nickname skateboarding Chuck Madlog Lagana the Beast from the East. Im interested in remaking a 10.0 wide board with some concave but old style pool board. I want to call it the Beast and name the brand Madlogs. The 10.0 would be for bowl and pool ridingband ramp park riding and the a streetstyle board called the SWCC board. Urban warfare board also from Madlog skateboards. I habe alreay contacted Paul Shcmitt the professor because he was a good friend of mine but im not really sure he is interested in investing in the idea. I think its a great idea considering the Bones brigade used military style for ther graphics. I want to use this puc and well as other things put on the board. I was going to offer some of the proceeds to the SEAL museum and the CCCA combatcraftcrewmans assoc as well. My question is will you be interested and if so please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org Im gonna send you one of the graphic ideas I had.
The Beast model
Signed by Chuck Madlog Lagana and madlog productions llc.